Meet Maui Realtor Maria Ginnebaugh Introducing Maui RealtorMaria Ginnebaugh R(S), Realtor Associate with Coldwell Banker Island Properties. Maria is originally from Brazil, who moved from California to Maui in May of 1999. Maria was educated at UC Berkley (California), with a BA in Applied Mathematics (emphasis in Numerical Analysis).
Maria is fluent in Portuguese and English. In addition, Maria studied Spanish and French in college. Maria also lived in the city of Guanajuato, Mexico, for 1 month. Thus, Maria can understand basic Spanish and French. A licensed Maui real estate professional since 2001, Maria has attended (and still attends) several courses in real estate investment, marketing, plus continuing education.
A few comments from Maria:
” I have always enjoyed working with people. I have committed to continually educate myself in my profession so that I can keep abreast of current tax laws, financial analysis, and different investment opportunities for my international and American clientele. For my relocation clients, I keep them informed about new neighborhoods that fit their particular situation.”
Services to Buyers:
As a Buyer’s Representative I represent and work for you in the purchase of your next Maui property. My job is to:
- Assess your wants and needs.
- Help you determine the lender and loan program that is right for you.
- Show you the available homes in developments, with the proper zoning, plus what is required for Short Term Rental, Long Term Rental, or in family friendly areas.
- Educate you about the local market values of homes (what is currently available and what has been sold nearby), the Maui home buying process, and contract/negotiation strategies.
- Monitor construction, financing, and closing process, and keep you informed. Arrange for furniture, licenses, utilities, and bookings for your new Maui home.
Above all else, Maria will strive to look out for YOUR best interest. Being represented by Maria… costs you nothing!! Maria will save you: time, headaches, and even money!!
Services to Sellers:
As a Seller’s Representative (aka Listing Agent), I represent and work for you, in the sale of your Maui property. My job is to:
- Provide you with FREE Market Analysis of your property.
- Give you maximum Internet exposure.
- Supply you with an effective marketing strategy that achieves results!
- Assist you in preparing your home to sell, get it into escrow, and close escrow (sale of your property) within the fastest amount of time, least amount of headaches and hassles, and most amount of money possible!!
- Give you a marketing plan tailored to maximize the exposure of your property. Every property is unique, and so is its marketing plan. However, every plan will have these ingredients:
1) Network marketing through other Maui real estate agents.
2) Word-of-mouth marketing through my Sphere of Influence and database of Buyers waiting for the right property to come on the market.
3) Target marketing: Creative and unique to this niche market.
In summary, create a win-win situation is my ultimate goal … to get the most $ for your Maui property in the least amount of time with the minimum headache during the selling process!!