Buying a home is a huge investment, and if you have made the decision you are probably excited, nervous, confused and eager to get all the information you can. There is an overwhelming amount of information, tips and strategies on the Internet and bookstores.
Do you have time for all that information? You need a reference guide to help you through the process, to highlight the critical steps that must be covered.
Avoid the stress and frustration of not getting it right the first time, by arming yourself with the right information.
Find out what you need to get started on this information hunt and the exciting process of purchasing your home. Choose from among the reports below to get a head start on the home buying process. Request your FREE report now!
To order a report, simply email us and let us know which ones you would like. Please choose as many as you like. Click Here to email me.
- First Time Home Buyer Tips
- Getting Started
- Financing Questions
- All about Closing
- Switch Utilities
* Keep up-to-date! Sign up to receive FREE e-Notification of property listings immediately they’re posted.
* PLUS! We’ll keep you up to speed on Maui Real Estate NEWS Topics!
Services to Buyers:
As a Buyer’s Representative I represent and work for you in the purchase of your next property. My job is to:
- Assess your wants and needs.
- Help you determine the lender and loan program that is right for you.
- Show you the available homes in developments, with the proper zoning, plus what is required for Short Term Rental, Long Term Rental, or in family friendly areas.
- Educate you about the local market values of homes (what is currently available and what has been sold nearby), the home buying process, and contract/negotiation strategies.
- Monitor construction, financing, and closing process, and keep you informed. Arrange for furniture, licenses, utilities, and bookings for your new home.